Hearing Loss and Related Links
- Hearing Aid Museum – Visit the on-line Hearing Aid Museum—the world’s second largest hearing aid museum. Not only does in contain hearing aids from early ear horns to the latest digital hearing aids, it also contains related items such as cochlear implants, assistive listening devices, hearing aid batteries, hearing test equipment, ear molds, quack devices and much more. Currently it contains more than 1,400 items.
- The Master’s Lipreading Academy – Learn speechreading and hearing loss coping strategies at this unique academy in Chattanooga TN.
- Hearing Tracker – Hearing technology news tracker. Hearing Tracker also hosts a directory of thousands of consumer reviews for both hearing aids and audiologists.
- Healthy Hearing – Professional audiology website containing hundreds of useful news articles related to ears and hearing loss.
- Higher Education Resources Supporting Hard of Hearing and Deaf Students. Tools, technology and key resources to cultivate academic success.
- 5 Tips to Protect Hearing on Construction Sites
Business and Related Links
Other Cool (and Useful) Links
- GFC LearnFree.org – Then click on “Topics” button. Free on-line computer training including computer basics, Windows, Internet basics, Email basics, etc. Also learn MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Publisher and Open Office.
- Med IDs.com – Make up your own free wallet-sized medical alert card containing your personal information, physician information and current vital medical information.