The PockeTalker 2.0 continues the tradition of excellence set by the PockeTalker Ultra and before that, the PockeTalker Pro. It produces beautiful, clear sound with its built-in microphone (or a external microphone if you so choose). With greater than 60 dB. of amplification, it is powerful enough for almost any degree of hearing loss.
This personal Assistive Listening Device lets you communicate effectively one-to-one—even in noisy places! You can learn more about this wonderful device in our our article, “The New PockeTalker 2.0—Love at First Sound!”
This slim, ergonomically designed amplifier couldn’t be easier to use. Simply plug in the headphones or ear buds, position the microphone near the person you are trying to hear, adjust the volume to your comfort—and enjoy listening to others again.
If you can’t wait to read the rest, order your PockeTalker 2.0 now for only $230.00.
- Comfortable, lightweight design makes it easy to use anywhere—indoors or outdoors
- Continuously adjustable volume and tone controls to fit your exact degree of hearing loss
- Balance control allows you to balance the volume between your left and right ears for maximum understanding and listening comfort
- Lightweight—only 3.8 oz with batteries installed
- Up to 105 hours of use with 2 standard AAA batteries (included)
- Low battery indicator
- Conveniently clips to your belt for ease in carrying and hands-free operation or wear it around your neck on the lanyard provided
- Includes both internal omnidirectional microphone and external plug-in microphone for enhanced sound pick-up
- Functions as t-coil receiver in looped environments – sound is sent directly from the PockeTalker 2.0 to a hearing aid with a t-coil or to a neckloop (see accessories below) for a much clearer listening experience
- Up to 63dB amplification—enough for all but the most severe hearing losses
- Ideal for one-to-one conversations
- Use the PockeTalker to listen to your radio, TV or stereo with included cord. Then you’ll no longer need the volume cranked up so loud that you annoy other family members
- Helps you hear conversations better at home, in restaurants, while driving, in small groups and in many more (noisy) everyday situations
- Includes both headphones and ear buds
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- USB port for charging AAA rechargeable batteries (rechargeable battery kit available separately, see below)
- Dimensions: 2″ W x 4.9″ H x 1″ D
- Five year warranty (90 days on accessories)
- Click here to read the PockeTalker 2.0 Manual (in English or Spanish)
- Adapt it to your specific needs
- Use with your hearing aids and neckloop or Ear Hooks (see accessories below)
- Use without hearing aids with ear buds or head-phones.
- Choose the specific microphone to fit your specific listening situations, either the internal mic, the plug-mounted mic (included), a lapel mic (which I use and recommend), a hand-held mic or a directional mic (see accessories below).
|“Just wanted to let you know that the PockeTalker I bought works great for my mother! It has made a big difference for her communication with us. Thank you for helping me pick this product.”—M.L.
Basic PockeTalker 2.0 System includes:
- PockeTalker 2.0
- Plug-in external microphone
- 12 foot microphone/earphone extension cord
- 2 plastic microphone clips for radio, TV, etc. (self-sticking)
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Built-in belt clip
- Nylon Lanyard
- Dual stereo ear buds
Order your PockeTalker 2.0 now for only $230.00.
If you’d rather use rechargeable batteries and just plug a charger into the PockeTalker to recharge the batteries, order the rechargeable battery kit for the PockeTalker 2.0 for just $57.75. The rechargeable battery kit includes two AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries, A/C wall charger and USB charging cable.
You will likely find that you’ll also love having two additional microphones:
Other microphones for use with the PockeTalker