This “listening beam” array microphone automatically steers its beam in the direction of the current person speaking, thus allowing you to clearly hear the speaker without having to constantly aim the microphone as speakers change. Ideal for meetings and conference table sessions.
Acoustic Magic’s Voice Tracker I array microphone has an electronic scanning “listening beam” with a field of view of 360°. This means it automatically focuses on whoever is talking—no matter where they are sitting in the room. This makes this microphone ideal for use in meetings where anyone present may speak at any time and from any place in the room.
Order your Voice Tracker I Array Microphone (AM VT-I) now—just $279.00.
Look at these features!
- Automatic electronic steering of the “listening beam”: You won’t miss anyone speaking as it quickly and automatically “points” the beam array at whoever is speaking. You don’t have to constantly re-aim it as speakers change.
- 8 element microphone array: Gives maximum clarity and directionality at greater ranges.
- Visual display: 5 in-range lights indicate where the array’s listening beam is pointing so you know the direction of the current speaker.
- Wide beam or narrow beam selectable switch: Select wide beam (180°) to cover an entire room. Select narrow beam (90°) to cut down background noise. This is particularly useful when only one person is speaking/lecturing. Note: the Voice Tracker also picks up sounds from behind, giving it a full 360° field of view, but it is more sensitive to sounds in the forward direction.
- Plugs into any microphone jack: Plugs into any standard 1/8″ microphone jack on any assistive listening device (ALD). For example, you can plug it into your PockeTalker to turn your PockeTalker into an awesome conference table/meeting ALD. Plug it into the microphone input on your computer’s sound card to record the meeting on your computer. The output is a microphone level signal at 500 ohms impedance.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 11,250 Hz for greater speech fidelity.
- Operating instructions: The easy-to-read operating instructions explain the various controls and how to effectively use your Voice Tracker I array microphone. Click here to read the Voice-Tracker Operating Instructions.
- Dimensions: 18″ wide x 2.75″ deep x 4″ high.
- Comes Ready to Go: Includes microphone, wall power adapter, 6′ male to male audio cable and operating instructions.
- Buy with confidence: 1 year warranty.
Order your Voice Tracker I Array Microphone now—just $279.00.
Note: If you want to use the Voice Tracker I microphone as an input to a Mac computer, you will find the signal too weak. This is because Mac computers have line-level inputs and the Voice Tracker I outputs a mic level signal. The solution is to get this special USB adapter and plug it between your Voice Tracker I and your Mac computer. This USB adapter is a VXI USB duplex (two way) adapter that digitizes the audio into USB format.
Order the Voice Tracker I USB Adapter for $22.95.