TV SoundBox (Model HC-TVSB-BT) $129.95
The Serene Innovations TV Sound Box is a wireless portable speaker for your TV or any other audio devices. Set it on a table close to yourself or on the back of your couch or favorite chair and hear your TV crystal clear without blasting your spouse out of the room. No more muffled dialogue, missing words or blaring TV!
- Brings crystal clear TV sounds to your ears: Set the TV SoundBox close to your ears and listen to the TV without straining to understand what was said.
- Peace in the family: With the TV SoundBox you can keep the volume on the TV down so you are not blasting everyone else out of the house. Your spouse or kids will not keep on yelling at you to turn the volume down.
- Portable: You are not tied to the room where your TV is located. Take the TV SoundBox with you as you move around the house. Hear your TV as you work in the kitchen, or while you work out in the exercise room, or even while relaxing out on your patio.
- Extended Range: Your TV SoundBox will work up to 100 feet from the base transmitter that is plugged into your TV or other audio device. Note: although the range is up to 100′ line of sight, in a typical house, the limit of reliable reception is closer to 50 feet due to the presence of wiring, metal in the walls, etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Pair to your bluetooth devices such as your bluetooth-enabled TV or cell phone.
- Easy to Use: On the front is just one knob–the on-off switch/volume control. Just turn it on and adjust the volume to your liking. What could be easier?
- Use it With or Without Hearing Aids: Works whether you wear hearing aids, cochlear implants or not.
- Easy to Recharge: Uses built-in rechargeable batteries (included). You don’t have to keep replacing batteries. When the batteries run down, you simply place the TV SoundBox back on its base and it automatically recharges the batteries.
- All Day Charge: You can get up to 8 hours of continuous listening from each change. When the batteries are getting low the red “Low Bat” light in the bottom right corner begins flashing to warn you.
- Simple to Hook Up to Your TV: On the back there are only 4 jacks. The one on the left is for the power adapter. The other 3 are for the audio patch cord. You either use the two RCA jacks (color coded red and white), or you use the 1/8″ (3.5 mm) audio jack (color coded yellow). You plug one end of the included audio patch cord into your TV or other audio device and the other end into the TV SoundBox base.Note 1: The audio patch cord can be used either way. If your TV or audio device has RCA audio output jacks, then you use the RCA plugs at your TV and the 1/8″ plug for the base. If your TV or audio device has an 1/8″ audio output (or earphone) jack, use the 1/8″ plug end for the TV or audio device and plug the RCA plugs into the base unit. This is a cool feature as you only need one patch cord to hook up you TV or audio devices to your TV SoundBox.Note 2: If your TV doesn’t have standard RCA audio output jacks, but only has a TOSLink or Coaxial jack, you’ll need to get an appropriate digital to analog converter (DAC).
- Tone: On the right side is a three position tone switch. Set it to fit your ears—high, medium or low.
- Private Listening: If you don’t want to disturb anyone, or you want to listen to something privately, just plug in any standard stereo headphones or ear buds. The earphone jack is at the middle on the right side.
- Listen to your iPod or MP3 player via your TV SoundBox: You can plug your iPod or MP3 player or other audio device into the TV SoundBox using a 1/8″ double male stereo audio patch cord (not supplied). Then you can listen to you audio device without wearing ear buds or headphones—using the speaker on the TV SoundBox. The patch cord plugs into the “Audio In” jack on the right side of the TV SoundBox.
- Manual: Comes with easy-to-read Operating Guide that leads you step by step through the various steps in setting up your new TV SoundBox. Click here to read the TV SoundBox Manual.
- Dimensions: 9″ x 7″ x 3.25″
- Comes Ready to Go: Includes portable TV SoundBox speaker, transmitter base, power adapter, audio patch cord and manual.
- Buy with confidence: 1 year warranty.
Order the TV SoundBox (Model HC-TVSB) for just $129.95.
Order the TV SooundBox (Model HC-TVSB-BT-KIT) with 2 power adapters for just $139.95
If you want to use your TV SoundBox without ever having to recharge the internal batteries, you can get a power adapter and plug it into the 9 volt DC jack on the right side of your TV SoundBox. That way, you can keep the TV SoundBox at the same place all the time, and you don’t have to remember to place the TV SoundBox on the charger when you are finished with it for the day so the batteries will be charged up for the next day. Also useful if you have multiple TV SoundBox receivers in use.
You’ll need a power adapter for each TV SoundBox Auxiliary Speaker you have.
Order the TV SoundBox Power Adapter (Model HC-AC-TVSB-BT) for just $16.95.
“The TV SoundBox is the greatest thing for hearing TV dialog. I can understand programs much better than before. And it’s so handy for carrying from one place to another! I love it!”—V. L. “I like the TV SoundBox (a lot). I like that I can hear far more clearly using the TV SoundBox and low TV volume than I can by turning up the volume on the TV. I like that I can take the SoundBox to where I am sitting so I am not limited to one seat for listening to the TV. The sound from the SoundBox is very good, and there is no delay between the TV sound and the TV SoundBox sound.”—D. B.