Enthusiasm and a passion for effective communication are two hallmarks of Dr. Neil’s presentations. Dr. Neil is a master communicator, yet a warm and caring speaker.
He has the rare ability to take a technical subject and make it come alive in interesting, everyday language. His presentations are clear, easy-to-understand, yet packed with the knowledge and practical advice.
Dr. Neil is in demand as a speaker and has traveled coast-to-coast, speaking on hearing loss issues at national, regional and state/provincial conferences and conventions as well as to local groups both here in the USA and in his native Canada.
People leave his presentations with a wealth of practical information that helps them cope with their hearing losses. After his presentations, people write comments such as, “Knowledgeable,” “A really good workshop,” “I came in late, but still received a wealth of information,” “We need more speakers like him!” “Excellent handouts,” and “Superb presentation.”
Here are some of the things they have written about him and his presentations.
“If any of you are planning a conference and need a speaker, try to get Dr. Neil. He presented at our State-wide Hard of Hearing conference in October and people were just thrilled with the information.”—R.D.
“Dr. Neil Bauman’s workshop on Ototoxic Drugs was standing room only.”—C.H.
“Folks in Virginia just had the honor of hosting Neil Bauman as a speaker on ototoxic drugs. He took the meeting by storm. This brilliant man knows something about everything and is a superb conversationalist. If any of you need a speaker, I would highly recommend him.”—J.F.
“I just typed up a report for our members here of your presentation and realized how much ‘meat’ was involved in your presentation. It took me an hour just to summarize what you said. A job well done!”—M.G.
“Neil, I want to express my thanks and appreciation for your having come to address our group. Your presentation was fantastic!”—R.K.
Dr. Neil is available to speak on a number of topics relating to hearing loss. Choose any of his insightful presentations that have touched people’s lives (see below), or ask Dr. Neil to tailor-make one to fit the specific needs of your group.(Click on any of the below titles to learn more about them.)
- Don’t Let Ototoxic Drugs Flip Your World Upside Down—Here’s What You Need to Know About These Ear-Damaging Drugs
- Hearing Aids: Here’s What You Need to Know About Them
- When Hearing Aids Are Not Enough—Assistive Devices to Help You Hear Better
- Successfully Live With Your Tinnitus—Here’s How
- Get Rid of Phantom Voices, Ethereal Music & Other Spooky Sounds
- Successful Hearing Loss Coping Strategies
- Four Secrets for Building Well-Adjusted Hard of Hearing Families
- Five More Secrets for Developing Well-Adjusted Hard of Hearing People
- Coping With Hearing Loss—The Right Way!
- The Critical Missing Element to Successfully Living With Your Hearing Loss
- Why We Feel and Act the Way We Do—The Emotional and Psychological Aspects of Hearing Loss
- Hearing With Your Eyes—The Art and Science of Speechreading
- The Wages of Din Is Deaf!
- Smash Those Invisible Barriers to Communications Success
- Yes You Can! You Can Succeed in Spite of Your Hearing Loss
To arrange for Dr. Neil speak to your organization, contact him though the Center for Hearing Loss Help at the below address.