Speech Adjust-A-Tone Audio & Telephone Amplifier with 6-Frequency Tone Adjustment
Use this cool little amplifier to help you hear better on the phone, radio, TV, iPod, MP3 player, computer, etc. As a phone amplifier, it connects between the phone base and handset. To connect to other audio devices, simply plug a patch cord (not included) into the audio device’s earphone jack and into the Adjust-a-Tone input. Listen to the output of the Adjust-A-Tone via earbuds, headphones, neckloops or Music Links.
- Amplifies 40 – 120 dB
- Six adjustable frequency compensation sliders: 2 each for bass, mid and treble ranges
- Master volume control and on-off switch
- Phone jacks for phone base and phone handset (telephone cable included)
- 3.5 mm input and output jacks for audio devices
- Uses either a 9-volt battery (included), or A/C power adapter (also included)
Order the Speech Adjust-A-Tone (Model HGA-Tp) amplifier for just $149.95.
In addition to all the above features, the Speech Adjust-A-Tone Model HGA-MX (not shown) has two more cool features that makes in even more useful.
- Microphone input jack—now you can plug a microphone directly into the Speech Adjust-a-Tone without having to go through another device.
- Headset jack—now you can use the Speech Adjust-a-Tone while wearing a headset (both earphones and microphone).
Order the Speech Adjust-A-Tone (Model HGA-MX) amplifier for just $219.95.