Ear Hooks: A cool way to connect your hearing aids via their t-coils to various audio devices, Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) and cell phones!
- Tiny—don’t take up much real estate behind your ears
- Lightweight—you don’t even know they are there!
- Strong, clear signal—gives you beautiful clear sound
- Color coded band—blue for left ear and red for right ear
- Separate stereo channels for each ear—you hear in true stereo.
- Standard 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) mini-stereo plug—plugs into most stereo devices
- Works with smart cell phones that use 4-pole plugs. (You still have to talk into the phone’s microphone.)
- Discrete—almost invisible when you are wearing them
- Comes in white color only
- Tangle-free coiled cord easily stretches to 46″
- If you need a longer cord, purchase Radio Shack’s 6 foot stereo headphone extension cable (#42-2482; $14.99)
To learn more about the Ear Hooks and how and why you would use them, click on the article (if you have not already read it) “Using T-Coils to Couple Your Hearing Aids to Various Audio Devices.”
Ear Hooks (Noizfree) DUAL (for both ears)
Order the Ear Hooks (Noizfree) Dual WHITE for just $47.95.
Ear Hooks (Music Links) SINGLE (for one ear only)