A Fire Alarm Most Hard of Hearing People Can Actually Hear!
If you can’t hear traditional fire alarms/smoke detectors because you have a high-frequency hearing loss, this fire alarm is for you. You see, traditional smoke detectors produce a high-pitched (3,100 Hz) sound. Unfortunately, most hard of hearing people have significant hearing loss in the higher frequencies. Thus they cannot hear the very sound that is supposed to save their lives.
In addition to hard of hearing people, children, heavy sleepers, people taking sleeping pills and people who have had too much to drink often do not wake up to the traditional high-pitched smoke detectors either.
Furthermore, typical smoke detectors are fixed to the ceiling—far away from your ears where you can’t hear them. In contrast, the Lifetone alarm sits on your bed table—close to your ears where you can hear it.
A New Kind of Fire Alarm to the Rescue
Now there is a new kind of fire alarm—the Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Fire Alarm & Clock—that is proven to waken people with high-frequency hearing loss, children, heavy sleepers, people on medications, etc.
Studies show this fire alarm produces a loud low-frequency (520 Hz square wave) sound that penetrates the sleeping person’s consciousness and wakes up more than 95%. That’s good news!
Other studies have shown that intermittent bed shakers, like the Lifetone has, wake virtually 100% of sleeping occupants. You won’t be able to sleep through the double-whammy of the loud, low-frequency sound and the bed vibrating. This fire alarm aims to alert you in plenty of time so you can save your life.
The Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Fire Alarm is not fixed to the ceiling, nor is it out in the hall where you can’t hear it like typical smoke detectors are. Rather, the Lifetone alarm sits on your bed table near your ears where it is close enough to really get your attention.
Still further good news. The Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Fire Alarm works with your existing smoke detectors so you don’t have to go out and buy new ones if your smoke detectors conform to the T3 standard (and all smoke detectors sold since 1998 conform to this standard).
Each Lifetone Fire Alarm is always “listening”, and if any smoke detector in your house should go off, within 20 seconds it sounds its alarm. If you have more than one Lifetone HL Fire Alarm, if one goes off, within a few seconds, any other Lifetone Fire Alarms in your house begin sounding too—even through closed doors and on different floors. Its microphone is that sensitive.
Here’s How the Lifetone Bedside Fire Alarm and Clock Benefits You
- Listens for existing smoke alarms—you don’t have to go out and buy new smoke detectors. Note: the Lifetone Fire Alarm works with your existing smoke detectors. It is not a replacement for them.
- Easy to set up. No installation or wiring required. Needs nothing but a power outlet. Plug it in, run it through a quick test to synchronize it with your smoke alarms, and it’s instantly on duty.
- Won’t even let you set the time before it knows there is a working smoke detector in the house. You’ll know it is on the job from the get go.
- Extra loud 90 dB alarm is right on your bed table close to your ears so you won’t be able to ignore it. That’s like having someone start a lawn mower next to your bed. You’ll wake up!
- Detects T3 alarms from existing smoke detectors through walls, closed doors and multi-story homes to keep you safe.
- Low frequency 520 Hz alarm wakes up almost all people, and the bed shaker wakens the rest. You won’t sleep through this “double whammy”.
- Large, easy-to-read lighted display. When the alarm sounds, the clock flashes the word “FIRE” instead of displaying the time.
- Doubles as a bedside clock, alarm clock and calendar. Normally displays the time in giant-sized numbers, the alarm clock setting (bottom left), and the date (month, day & year) (bottom right). When used as an alarm clock the wake-up alarm is at a lower, non-emergency volume.
- Comes with 7-day internal battery backup. (Batteries included.)
- Alerts you if you lose AC power, and if the batteries are low or are missing. That way you know its always on the job to keep you safe.
- Alerts you if the bed-shaker is unplugged or improperly connected. (The display read “beds” instead of the time.)
- Attractive, high quality case design and neutral color complement any decor.
- Needs very little room. Dimensions: 8-1/2″ L x 5″ W x 4″ H.
- The manual leads you through setting up your Lifetone HLAC151 Fire Alarm. Read the Lifetone HLAC151 manual now and see how easy it is. You can also read the Lifetone HLAC151 Quick Start Guide here.
- Comes with 2 year limited warranty. You know it’s not going to break down a month after you buy it.
Your smoke detectors don’t do any of these things. Only the Lifetone HLAC151 offers you this level of security for the best chance of waking up quickly in a nighttime fire. You owe it to yourself and your family to get a Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Fire Alarm today.
To learn more about how you can make your house more fire safe, and the critical role smoke detectors play (and where they fall down) read the article “Fire Safety for People with Hearing Loss“.
Order the Lifetone HLAC151 Fire Alarm and Clock now for just $194.50.