By Neil Bauman, Ph.D.
- …the critical missing element to successfully living with your hearing loss? (Key No. 1 gives the answer.)
- …that the No. 1 coping strategy hard of hearing people instinctively use is wrong, wrong, wrong? (Key No. 2 shows you how to cope the right way!)
- …the single most effective coping strategy? (Learn all about it in Key No. 3.)
- …that you can hear better with your glasses on? (Key No. 4 explains why.)
- …what hearing aids can and cannot do for you? (Key No. 5 tells you what you need to know.)
- …that you can turn your hearing aids into awesome hearing devices? (Key No. 6 reveals this wonderful, yet well-kept secret.)
This book addresses the surprising answers to these and other critical questions. Applying them to your life will put you well on the road to successfully living with your hearing loss.
Printed softcover book, 2nd edition, 84 pages ($19.97)
Downloadable eBook in pdf format, 2nd edition, 78 pages ($15.49)