The HearMe Dear is a modern version of the old conversation tubes that were used back in the 19th century and the early part of the 20th century. Conversation tubes work remarkably well when used properly, especially for elderly people who can’t seem to hear well with their hearing aids.
- Gives Beautiful Clear Sound: The sounds you hear though the HearMe Dear are totally natural. People that cannot hear (really can’t understand) with their fancy new hearing aids often hear and understand wonderfully well with the HearMe Dear.
- Allows You to Speak in Private: No more yelling to get your words across. When you speak directly into the mouthpiece of the HearMe Dear, you don’t have to raise your voice. For example, I have a severe (80+ dB) hearing loss. With my mouth 1″ from the bell and speaking in a low voice, I couldn’t hear a sound in my worse ear, but as soon as I put my mouth tight against the bell and still speaking in the same low voice—WOW! I could hear clearly!
- Cuts Out Background Noise: Since the speaker holds the mouthpiece of the HearMe Dear up to his/her mouth, this cuts out background noise. As a result, you hear the person clearly.
- Is Easy to Use: Just hold it up to your ear and hear the person speaking into the other end of the tube. The picture on right shows two people effectively conversing via the HearMe Dear. Here is the complete HearMe Dear Instruction Brochure in PDF format.
- Is Comfortable to Use: Unlike the conversation tubes of old, the HearMe Dear comes with a 9″ handle which makes it comfortable for elderly people to hold the earpiece to their ear.
- Is Uncomplicated: Older people often get confused with modern technology. The HearMe Dear has no batteries to wear out;. no cords to break; no parts to get lost; no knobs to adjust; no buttons to press. Just pick it up and use.
- Is Easy to Transport/Store: The HearMe Dear comes with a cloth carrying/storage bag to keep it clean.
- Doesn’t Break the Bank: The HearMe Dear gives beautiful clear sound at a price you can afford. Where else can you get a device that lets you hear beautiful clear sound for only $39.95?
- Let’s You Buy with confidence: one year warranty, as well as a 2-week money back guarantee so if it doesn’t live up to your expectations you can return it and get your money back.
- HearMe Dear Conversation Tube
- Wooden handle
- Instruction brochure
- Cloth Carrying Bag
Order your HearMe Dear Conversation Tube now for just $39.95!
“I showed the HearMe Dear to my mom and explained how it works. I told her it’s a low-tech hearing device. She put it to her ear and I spoke into the other end and oh my goodness! She lit up like a little school girl getting an unexpected gift!! She could hear perfectly! Gosh, this is really a great unexpected gift.”—J.
“I tried the HearMe Dear at the senior home where my parents live. I go there nearly every day at lunch time to feed my dad, who has Alzheimer’s. Both of my parents are hard of hearing. I used the HearMe Dear to talk to both of them and they were able to hear me without my shouting and disturbing the other residents.” — D.