Can’t hear too well on your cell phone? Need more volume? With the Serene Innovations SA-40 HearAll Bluetooth Cell Phone Amplifier you won’t have to worry about hearing muffled words or straining to hear, even in noisy environments! Amplifies speech up to 40 dB.
The SA-40 HearAll connects to your cell phone via Bluetooth and is used like a handset. Adjustable tone control for better clarity. Handset, speakerphone and t-coil modes for your convenience. You can use it with or without your hearing aids.
- The Volume You Need: Unlike most Bluetooth devices, the HearAll provides up to 40 dB of amplification so you can hear your cell phone without straining.
- Soft, flexible earphone “cup”: Comfortable when pressed against your ear. Also helps keep out extraneous noise so you can hear better.
- Works with your Cell Phone, and with your iPad or iPod too!
- Convenient 3-way Operation: Use as a speakerphone for hands-free operation, as a regular handset you hold up to your ear, or in t-coil mode if you have hearing aids with t-coils.
- Easy to Pair with Your Cell Phone: Once you have paired your HearAll to your cell phone you don’t have to do it again. It will remain paired to your cell phone unless you deliberately delete it from your cell phone.
- 3-position Tone Control for Better Speech Comprehension: On the left side is a three-position tone boost switch—high-frequency emphasis, mid-range emphasis or low-frequency emphasis to boost the sound frequencies you want to hear. Set it to the position where you understand speech the best.
- Built-in T-coil: Hear clear sound, free from interference/static from your cell phone or surrounding noise.
- Hear with Both Ears: Set the HearAll to t-coil mode, then switch both of your hearing aids to t-coil mode and plug the Music Links (separate item, not included) into the earphone jack. If you you don’t wear hearing aids, plug any stereo-wired earbuds into the earphone jack and hear that way. Note: when the HearAll is in t-coil mode the volume control buttons are disabled. The volume is pre-set at a fixed, but quite loud, level.
- Private Listening: If you don’t want anyone to overhear your conversation, and you are very hard of hearing so you need the volume up loud, you have two options. Either plug in a pair of stereo earbuds/earphones into the earphone jack on the bottom left side of the HearAll, or, if you have hearing aids, switch them to their t-coil mode and switch the HearAll mode switch to the “T” position. Now your calls will be completely private from prying ears. Of course, anyone close to you can still hear you talking, but what the caller says will remain private.
- In-coming Calls: When you receive an incoming call, the HearAll rings. If you are hard of hearing, be sure you leave the HearAll in speakerphone mode and the volume turned up so you will hear it ringing. (In handset mode, the ring volume may be too soft to hear if you have a significant hearing loss.)
- Standby Time: Up to 14 days depending on battery condition. In standby mode, when paired with your cell phone, the standby light will flash green once every 6 seconds.
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours depending on battery condition. When a phone call is active, the “ON/STBY” light will remain green indicating the call is connected. When to hang up, press the phone button and the light will revert to flashing green every 6 seconds again.
- Operating Range: You can leave your cell phone on your desk or counter and be up to 33 feet away from it and still get a strong signal assuming you have an unobstructed line of sight. The distance may be less in buildings with metal in the walls when you do not have an unobstructed line of sight to where your cell phone is.
- Reduced Radiation: If you’re concerned about cell phone radiation, using the HearAll allows you to keep your cell phone well away from your body which will greatly reduce your cell phone radiation exposure.
- Speakerphone Mode: For hands-free operation, especially useful when driving.
- Hands-free Operation in Your Car: A magnetic visor clip (included) holds your phone securely on your visor for “hands-free” conversations in cars.
- Mute Function: If you want to say something to a nearby person and don’t want the person on the phone to hear you, simply press the mute button. The mute light will turn green. Press it again to turn off the mute function and the green light will go out.
- Low Battery Indicator: When the battery charge is low, the orange BATT indicator light will flash continuously to warn you.
- Easy to Recharge: Uses built-in rechargeable batteries (included). You don’t have to keep replacing batteries. When the battery runs down, simply plug the A/C power adapter into a wall receptacle and plug the micro-USB connector into the jack on the bottom left side of the HearAll. While charging the orange BATT indicator light will stay on. When the battery is fully charged, the BATT indicator light will go out.
- Rechargeable Battery: For your convenience, the HearAll uses a long-life 3.7 volt/800 mAh lithium ion rechargeable battery. The maximum charging time is only 3 – 4 hours for a full charge from a “dead” battery.
- Bluetooth: Uses Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR and Bluetooth profiles HFP, HSP and A2DP so it will work with almost any Bluetooth-enabled cell phone.
- Manual: Comes with easy-to-read HearAll Manual that leads you step by step through the various steps in setting up and pairing your new HearAll to your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone.
- Lightweight: Only weighs 3.1 oz (88 g).
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 2.1″ x 0.9″ (13.3 x 5.2 x 2.4 cm).
- Comes Ready to Go: Includes the SA-40 HearAll cell phone amplifier, rechargeable battery pack, A/C adapter/charger, magnetic visor clip and manual.
- Buy with confidence: 1 year limited warranty.
Order the HearAll Model SA-40 Cell Phone Amplifier for just $83.63. Includes the HearAll cell phone amplifier, rechargeable battery, A/C power adapter, magnetic visor clip and manual.