If you do not have hearing aids with t-coils and you want to listen to a loop system, you can purchase a loop receiver such as this powerful ET-LR Loop Receiver.
- The ET-LR loop receiver ($149.00) lets you hear beautiful clear sound from anywhere inside any room loop
- Has attached lanyard so you can wear it around your neck as you move around (if you choose)
- Easy to use–simple on-off/volume control knob on the top
- Has lots of power, more than enough even for people with severe hearing losses
- Great for using in looped buildings such as churches, theatres and auditoriums
- Uses a standard 9 volt battery (included)
- Comes with lightweight head-phones, or you can use your favorite earbuds (1/8″ stereo plug required)
- For best results when using room loops, hold in a vertical position
- Doubles as a loop tester. The green light on the top front indicates you are inside a working loop of proper signal strength. The red light beside it should only flash with signal peaks confirming the loop system meets standards. If the lights do not flicker, the loop is not working
- Measures 4 7/8″ high by 2 3/8″ wide by 7/8″ thick. Weighs just 4.4 oz with battery
Order the ET-LR Loop Receiver (with headphones) for just $149.00 now.